10:30AM SAT 21st MARCH 2020
Founder of The Self-Love Movement
Embodied Self-Love Workshop
Learn the art of Embodied Self-Love with your teacher Alana Arvanitis, Founder of The Self-Love Movement, in this workshop designed to motivate you in a way that enriches your soul and takes you on a journey back home to your truth.
So what is your truth?
And it starts with Self-Love.
We will focus on The 6 Core Pillars to my Embodied Self-Love practice;
– Rock Solid Intention and Crystal-Clear Clarity
– Boundaries and Self-Care
– Listening to your own Guidance
– Speaking your Truth
– Inspired Action
It is time to STOP:
And it is time to START:
– LOVING YOURSELF in the most satisfyingly soul-full way.
This workshop is for anyone experiencing any of the following:
– Struggling to accept and love themselves
– Experiencing feelings of anxiety, isolation, depression
– Feeling lost or unsure of their purpose or direction in life
– Have low self-worth, self-esteem and confidence issues
– Have trouble letting go of the past or overcoming adversities
– Struggle speaking up for yourself and have little to no boundaries
– Find themselves living life on other people’s terms and pleasing others
– Struggle to say no
– Put themselves last and feel guilty for making themselves a priority
– Don’t know where to begin and find themselves getting overwhelmed with all the information out there
– Struggle to commit to their well-being and self-development
“Live with an open heart and bathe in a sea of self-love. It is not selfish to love yourself unconditionally. In fact, it is absolutely necessary! Your entire world is reflective of the relationship you have with self. It’s time to nourish & nurture this connection.”— Alana Arvanitis
What you can expect:
– A workbook to journey through The 6 Core Pillars of Embodied Self-Love
– Soul-Full yet practical wisdom and teachings to support you in your daily life
– Movement, Meditation, and Sharing
– Q & A with Alana Arvanitis
– Plus much more!
:: More About Your Facilitator, Alana Arvanitis ::
Alana Arvanitis is a blend of creativity, a love alchemist, a cosmic soul pioneer and the Founder of The Self-Love Movement; a Nationwide community and social movement teaching and celebrating Self-Love. She has her own podcast show and facilitates events, workshops and online programs which inspires, empowers and supports both women and men with the devotion to Self-Love.
Regardless of all the fancy words and titles listed above, Alana knows firsthand the struggles of life being dealt some huge hard-hitting experiences and lessons which have rocked her to her core and stripped away everything, multiple times.
She has been at rock bottom in the trenches without any hope or faith, but within those places, she found herself and the many treasures awaiting her and rebuilt her life with solid structures made from indestructible Self-Love, and life bloomed!
Alana’s mess became her message and her pain transformed into purpose and the birth of Embodied Self-Love emerged; The 6 Core Pillars to create resilience and strengthen your inner Soul-Warrior to overcome adversity and live your most authentic life!
It is proved and tested as she has done it for herself and helped pave the way for many.
When: 21st March 2020 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
Where: Boheme + Body Wellness Shala.
26/221 Christine Avenue In the Christine Corner Shopping Centre upstairs behind harmony vision, Varsity Lakes QLD 4227
Please bring your own water and lunch. Tea and light refreshments will be included.
Open to all ages and genders.
Please note there will be limited tickets available to keep the group to a small intimate setting so that we can go deeper and I ensure you gain the most from your unique experience so if you are interested in joining us then register as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Alana Arvanitis ♥
Founder of The Self-Love Movement